What to do in Armenia when you have reached one of the most remote and beautiful sceneries in the world? We are happy to offer visiting Seven Hiking Trails, where you will find seven attractive trails of different lengths across the Syunik region. These trails, which vary in difficulty, are designed for 2-8 hours. All of them stretch across spectacular mountain terrain and are designed to meet the abilities of different age groups with average physical fitness.
The maximum size of a hiking group is ten people. For a larger group, an additional guide should be hired.
The tour price does not include meals and car and cableway transfers. The timeframes mentioned refer to the actual time spent hiking.
Halidzor Cableway Station – Old Halidzor Village – Harants Anapat Monastery ruins – Halidzor Cableway Station
|Rental period||1-2 days (AMD/day)||3-6 days (AMD/day)||7 and more days (AMD/day)|
|Hiking poles (one pair)||1000||500||400|
This tour can be called “A meeting of old and new”. The start is at the Halidzor aerial tramway station, walking down by well-built road to Halidzor village (built in 1966). On the way down, we can clearly see that we are approaching Old Halidzor village because of the dirt road. In the early 10th century, the village of Halidzor was gifted to Tatev and it belonged to the monastery until the 19th century. The small stone houses were built in the cascade style, traditional for Armenian alpine villages, where the roof of the lower house serves as the yard of the upper one. Here we take a tour to see the old church, mineral springs, old ruins of houses and old cemetery and complete the tour. The return path is via the same route.
- Purchasing an electronic ticket via the Internet saves time and eliminates the need to stand in queue;
- Buying a ticket in advance, you can be sure that you have a guaranteed place on the desired flight;
- You can buy an electronic ticket for your friends or relatives who for any reason cannot do so themselves;
- Ticket price for children under 110 cm is 100 AMD. Children tickets are available at the ticket office of cableway
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable if the visit is not carried out at the time indicated on the ticket. Not used tickets can be exchanged according to established terms.
- Should you have any questions, please contact the information center of Wings of Tatev cableway: +374 60 463333, +374 96 463333, [email protected].
If you have chosen the Great Hermitage of Tatev route and are going to buy a ropeway ticket, we strongly recommend that you purchase the Great Hermitage of Tatev route from the “Buy tickets now” section above and choose the one-way ropeway ticket. The return path is included in the Great Hermitage of Tatev route and is by car. This way, you save 1,500 AMD.